Important Surface Quotes

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Important Surface Quotes

"It is a Spielberg pastiche through and through...an excellent one." - Los Angeles Times

"We're just getting started. To me, this was the epilogue to the ongoing story. We kind of hinted at Kessler, the guy behind all of this stuff, and his emergence is the centerpiece of Year 2. With genetic engineering, you can pretty much engineer anything you want. We have a lot of options and there are a lot of things we want to play, for sure."Josh Pate-Writer

"I don't know when I'll be able to write again. I don't know where we'll be spending the night next and whether there will be electricity or not. I don't know if my laptop battery will last. So just in case, I want to say, thanks for reading, thanks for caring about Nim, and me too. I hope you get through all the stuff you're facing right now, because I know that even though it might not be a tsunami, there's always stuff. Take care of yourself, and I'll take care of my family-the best I can anyway. Miles Barnett…signing off." Miles Blog

"And the truth is, it's only the tip of the iceberg, the unidentified species. That's what they told us. Expect the unexpected," Lake Bell -Laura

"We got a -- well, the reaction is that the show has done a pretty good job over on Monday. I think it's creative. It's got a very loyal audience. I think, in relation to -- a number of genre shows came out. I actually think that this one has fared the best on its own, having to self-start at 8 o'clock. So we'll reassess in May, and we'll look at the rest of the product, but no decision is made right now, one way or the other," Kevin Reilly - NBC Entertainment Chief

"We have made a great show, it [the season finale] sets up for next year," Executive Producer

Do you have a Surface Quote? Submit it by clicking "comments" or e-mailing it to televisiontalk@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home